December 29, 2011

Only a mother says that

Thank goodness I am home alone (with the exception of Elodie) because sometimes I catch myself saying the oddest, weirds dumbest things. Things that only a mother would say!  Husband pointed out to me the other day that these inside comments to Elodie were starting to slip out of the house into the public world, oh gosh!

Today for example.

     "Did you poo in the cardboard box? "

Yes, she poo’ed in the card board box I gave her to colour and play with. She was having some pant free potty time and I guess she found a quiet private spot. On the positive side she came and got me to show me where she did it.

   “Good Girl for telling mommy you poo’ed in the box!”

   “Lets clean the tray and not the cracker.”
She was trying to wash the cheese off her crackers after I gave her the cloth to wipe apple sauce off her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment